Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 (7 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) carton boursin cheese
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 3 1⁄2 ounces roasted sweet red peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips (half of a 7 oz. jar)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked beef or 4 ounces ham or 4 ounces cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- fresh basil leaf
- Spread each tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese.
- Add a layer of fresh basil leaves to cover cheese.
- Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips among the tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1-2 inches apart; top with meat slices.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise over meat; sprinkle with salt/pepper, if desired.
- Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap each roll in plastic wrap; chill for 2-4 hours to blend flavors.
- To serve: remove plastic wrap; cut each roll into 1-inch slices, cut on the diagonal.
- If desired, skewer each tortilla slice on a decorative skewer or pick.
- Garnish with additional basil leaves.