Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Simple spicy chicken. This is a fool proof recipe that anyone can make.
- 2 whole chickens (cut into eighths)
- 2 cups Chinese duck sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces skin-side up into two 9x13 inch baking pans.
- In a medium bowl, mix the duck sauce and taco seasoning.
- Pour over chicken and massage to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 1.5 hours or until fully cooked.
- For an extra "kick" add two tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce!