1/1 Photo of Wow This is the Best BLT Dip I Have Ever Had
This recipe came from last minute crazyness. I needed an appetizer so I just started throwing items together. I have made this numerous times and always get the same remarks.... Wow this is the best BLT Dip I have ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yogurt, Plain
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (3 ounce) bags oscar mayer bacon bits (only substitute soft bacon bits or cooked crumbled real bacon)
- 4 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (3 cup) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Combine cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, and mayo.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Stir in bacon, onion, cheese and tomato.
- 4Serve with crackers or pita chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wow This is the Best BLT Dip I Have Ever Had
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 538.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: