This recipe came from last minute crazyness. I needed an appetizer so I just started throwing items together. I have made this numerous times and always get the same remarks.... Wow this is the best BLT Dip I have ever had.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yogurt, Plain
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (3 ounce) bagsoscar mayer bacon bits (only substitute soft bacon bits or cooked crumbled real bacon)
- 4 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (3 cup) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, and mayo.
- Mix well.
- Stir in bacon, onion, cheese and tomato.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.
Valentine's Day 2015 - Another "wow" here even though I changed it some. I started to make another BLT dip and ran across this one. I had 2 (8oz.) pkg. of cream cheese already softened so I used both of them. 1/2 c. sour cream and 1 1/2 c. plain yogurt because that is what I had. 2-3 T. Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 t. garlic powder and 1 pkt. of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip and again I already had a pound of bacon cooked up, so I added it all. Between the bacon and the Ranch seasoning pkt. it didn't need any salt and maybe it was a little too salty. Finished with the rest of ingredients that were called for in the recipe. (I used my Ninja to get it all mixed up). Delicious!! Thanks for posting!
This is WOW! Served this for a Steeple Chase party & everyone goobled it up. I'm not big on mayo so I sub'd 1/2 with cottage cheese. Therefore, I processed the creamy mixture in a mini-processer first. I cut back bacon bits and only used 4 oz of cheddar cheese. The flavour was just right & it wasn't too salty for our tastes. Awesome recipe, thanks so much for sharing.
Wow!!! Great recipe.. It is the Best BLT dip I ever had. I drained a can of Rotels with peppers instead of the tomato and it was quite good. Thank you for sharing and my friends thank you too!!