Recipe by knauffie
This recipe came from last minute crazyness. I needed an appetizer so I just started throwing items together. I have made this numerous times and always get the same remarks.... Wow this is the best BLT Dip I have ever had.
Top Review by mammafishy
Valentine's Day 2015 - Another "wow" here even though I changed it some. I started to make another BLT dip and ran across this one. I had 2 (8oz.) pkg. of cream cheese already softened so I used both of them. 1/2 c. sour cream and 1 1/2 c. plain yogurt because that is what I had. 2-3 T. Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 t. garlic powder and 1 pkt. of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip and again I already had a pound of bacon cooked up, so I added it all. Between the bacon and the Ranch seasoning pkt. it didn't need any salt and maybe it was a little too salty. Finished with the rest of ingredients that were called for in the recipe. (I used my Ninja to get it all mixed up). Delicious!! Thanks for posting!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yogurt, Plain
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (3 ounce) bagsoscar mayer bacon bits (only substitute soft bacon bits or cooked crumbled real bacon)
- 4 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 (3 cup) bagshredded cheddar cheese