This recipe came from last minute crazyness. I needed an appetizer so I just started throwing items together. I have made this numerous times and always get the same remarks.... Wow this is the best BLT Dip I have ever had.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yogurt, Plain
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (3 ounce) bagsoscar mayer bacon bits (only substitute soft bacon bits or cooked crumbled real bacon)
- 4 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (3 cup) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, and mayo.
- Mix well.
- Stir in bacon, onion, cheese and tomato.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.