Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, fast, tasty & healthy fruit salad. I made this one day when I was in pinch for time for a church potluck. I came home with an empty bowl and oodles of request for this recipe! It is always a hit & so easy my 7 year old could put it together!! I am a weight watcher the servings is 2 pts.
- 16 ounces frozen mixed berries, blend
- 30 ounces canned pineapple chunks in juice
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges in juice
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesugar-free raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups grapes (optional)
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (including juice from canned fruit) mix well cover and refrigerate for several hours to let flavors blend.
- This keeps well for 5 days.
My kids loved this, but you definitely need to eat it within 24 hours of making it. I subbed orange jello and it was a quick and easy side dish for dinner when I didn't have much fresh! Thanks!