Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking for a new taste for some country style ribs and came up with this marinade. Tried it out on Memorial weekend and every one raved.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning (McCormick's)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients.
- Add meat of choice. (especially good w/pork).
- marinate 6 hours to overnight.