Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I came up with this recipe when we hosted a church study group at our home. It was a HUGE hit and I gave the recipe to several ladies that night. You can add or take away any ingredients you want. Make it sweet or savory. This however, is my favorite.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, diced
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce, shredded or 1⁄4 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 20 fajita-size flour tortillas
- Mix cream cheese, ham and cheddar in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Gently add in other ingredients, mixing them as you go.
- Spread finished product onto tortillas and roll up.
- Stack on a plate and chill 2 hours.
- Remove and slice across into 3-4 pieces.
- Arrange on a platter and serve with dipping sauce.
This was really quite tasty. My mistake was putting too much filling on the tortilla! As you roll it, the filling is pushed ahead and you have to scrape some off. Served with chips and Recipe #292495. Thnx for posting, Short n Sweet. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.