1/3 Photos of Worlds Simplest Fizzy Bath Bombs Using Kitchen Ingredients
24 hrs 10 mins
Fitness Guru's Note:
My kids love bath bombs but I can't continue to pay $6.00 per bath so I decided to try this recipe on Easter Monday. Due to the occasion, I used those plastic Easter Eggs that were left over as molds along with my muffin tins as molds. I hear that bath bombs are equally good just dried as a loose powder and separated into little bags.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl by hand.
- 2Mix oil and scent together. You can choose to add the food color to oil now OR wait and add it to the mixture after everything else is combined in the next step. (If you add the food color to the oil now you will achieve a more uniform color. If you add to the food color after you have mixed the oil into the dry ingredients in the next step you will get a more speckled effect).
- 3Mix the oil mixture into the dry ingredients and mix very well with a fork. If you did not add the food color in the last step, do so now and mix.
- 4Now for the fun part! You can mix in some dried flowers if you like, I don't because I hate the mess in my tub. Press the bath bomb mixture into molds. In the middle of the bomb you can push in a little bath pearl or small toy or plastic flower (kids LOVE this). I have also tried sprinkling a little bath salt into the mold before you press in the bath bomb for decoration. Dry over night.
- 5Separate from molds and they are ready to drop into your bath! Simple huh!
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Worlds Simplest Fizzy Bath Bombs Using Kitchen Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7665.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: