Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For all those Cheesecake lovers this is the best I have ever had. I also will top it with Cherry Pie Filling.
- 1 graham cracker crust, storebought (or make your own)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- In medium mixing bowl whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add in Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Slowly add Lemon juice.
- Pour into Crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnite.
Delicious! I read Meg's comments and decided to mix in a package of instant vanilla pudding. The cake firmed up beautifully and didn't even last the day! I think I'll try some lemon pudding next time, and add the lemon zest as well!
Nice flavor - we finished it off pretty quickly, but it didn't ever firm up completely. Still was quite tastey! (thus the 4 stars) :)
Though it won't firm up like a regular cheesecake, this is so wickedly rich and delectable that you probably won't care! I added the vanilla pudding mix and ended up with a dessert that had all the wonderful flavor of a New York cheesecake, but with an intensely creamy texture. And so easy . . . a keeper here!