World's Lightest Pancakes
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat. Grease lightly.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt & sugar.
- Pour milk into 2 cup glass measuring cup; stir in milk and melted butter, blending well.
- Pour liquid, all at once, into dry ingredients and stir just until flour is moistened. Don't worry about lumps and don't overbeat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot, greased griddle and cook until bubbles form and just start to pop on the surface. Turn & lightly brown the other side.