Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I got this recipe from my all time favourite blog, www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com!!! These are VEGAN and DELICIOUS!
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soymilk lite
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix your dry ingredients, then add in wet.
- Form cookies and bake 6-7 minutes.
- Take out when still underdone–they’ll continue to cook while cooling, and so you don’t want them to get hard.