1/2 Photos of World's Greatest Sugar Cookies
These cookies are so great! I love to make them for holidays and decorate with my friends and family. Try with my "Royal Icing" recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream Crisco and sugar together.
- 2Add all other ingredients except flour.
- 3Slowly add flour until you can handle it enough to roll out on a floured surface (Dough can also be used for filled cookies).
- 4Cut dough with cookie cutters into fun shapes.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- 6Don't overcook.
- 7They will look pretty lightly colored when done.
- 8If they start to brown, you've cooked them too long and they won't be soft.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Greatest Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1717 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: