Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that I got off of the internet, but I added some ingredients to make it smoother and creamier.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 bag frozen strawberries
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 tray ice cube (16 cubes)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until completely combined.
- Make sure ice cubes and strawberries are completely crushed.
There was no way I was going to use '1/2 bag of frozen strawberries' the bags I usually buy are HUGE ~ So I eye-balled it & probably used 2 cups of the berries! Also cut the sugar back to 3 tablespoons & omitted the ice cubes & had A VERY FLAVORFUL SMOOTHIE! I don't usually start with a milk base, but this worked out wonderfully! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Bargain Basement cooking game]