Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simply the world's best
- 8 medium yukon gold potatoes
- coarse salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 celery ribs, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped vidalia onions
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Put potatoes in a large pot of salted water; bring to a boil.
- Cook until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain; let cool.
- Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and dill; season with salt and pepper.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Fold into mayonnaise mixture.
- Fold in celery, onion, scallions and eggs (reserving some scallions for garnish).
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Very nice flavored potato salad. I can see adding in your own favorite veggies to enhance this dish even more. Great basic recipe! Thanks for sharing!