1/2 Photos of World's Greatest Pasta Salad
Dave #7's Note:
This macaroni salad is creamy and tangy, anything but bland.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta, don't overcook. Drain and rinse with cool water. Place in the biggest serving bowl you have.
- 2Chop the onion, red peppers, pickles and cheddar into bite-size pieces. Add to the pasta bowl.
- 3Combine the mayo, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, pickle juice in a separate bowl. Season to taste.
- 4Stir dressing in the pasta bowl. Make sure there are no dry spots.
- 5Chill for at least 3 hours. Can be made the night before.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Greatest Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 650.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: