Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy French Toast laoded with cinnamon goodness. The very best, a perfect Sunday morning treat. Love the stuff.
- 4 slices bread or 1⁄2 French baguette
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2-2 tablespoon milk (preferably 2%)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg (this is for you to decide!)
- mix eggs, milk and cinnamon into large bowl (large enough for bread to fit into).
- swirl bread around egg mix until both sides are completely covered.
- cook over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and no longer wet.
Yum! We love French Toast fixed this way, simple and delicious! The only thing I do different is use egg beaters. Thanks for sharing!