1 hr 15 mins
This is my adaptation of a recipe from the Busy People's Low-Fat Cookbook by Dawn Hall. She uses ground meatless in hers, fat-free cheeses and Healthy Choice Super Chunky Mushroom pasta sauce. I like to use two 8x8 inch pans and put one in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray baking dish with non-fat cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, mix together the pasta sauce and ground turkey.
- 4Line bottom of prepared dish with 1/3 of the pasta sauce mixture.
- 5Lay strips of uncooked lasagna noodles on top of pasta sauce.
- 6Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese over noodles and sprinkle one half of the mozzarella cheese over the cottage cheese.
- 7Start with 1/3 of the sauce again, and repeat layers one more time, ending with the last third of the sauce.
- 8Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- 9Note: To avoid a mess with the lasagna bubbling over, place dish on a cookie sheet or sheet of foil.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Easiest Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 945.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 24.3 g