Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Any nicely cut white-fleshed fish will do. This recipe takes about 6 minutes from start to finish.
- 1 lb haddock fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Heat the oil in a heavy saute pan (like cast iron or anodized aluminum) at medium-high heat.
- Throw in the garlic.
- Sprinkle the fish with the Italian dressing and seasoned salt.
- Put the fish in the pan, cover it and walk away for about three minutes.
- Come back, flip the fish over and cook for about another two minutes.
My BF said this dish was of restaurant quality, and I agree. I sprinkled the fish with some pepper as well, and served it with lemon wedges. Will definitely add it to my repertoire. Thank you.
My BF made this for me over the weekend and it was fabulous! Tasty, quick & easy! Thanks!