Recipe by windhorse23
Any nicely cut white-fleshed fish will do. This recipe takes about 6 minutes from start to finish.
Top Review by Katanashrp
My BF said this dish was of restaurant quality, and I agree. I sprinkled the fish with some pepper as well, and served it with lemon wedges. Will definitely add it to my repertoire. Thank you.
- 1 lb haddock fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a heavy saute pan (like cast iron or anodized aluminum) at medium-high heat.
- Throw in the garlic.
- Sprinkle the fish with the Italian dressing and seasoned salt.
- Put the fish in the pan, cover it and walk away for about three minutes.
- Come back, flip the fish over and cook for about another two minutes.