Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a favorite when I give gift baskets at christmas. It is so easy!!!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 15 ounces chips (chocolate,semi sweet,peanut butter etc.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a double boiler on medium heat, melt the chips and milk while stirring constantly.
- When the chips and milk have a smooth consistancy take off of the heat and stir in the vanilla,mix well.
- Line a 9 inch pan with aluminum foil and pour the mixture in and even out.
- Allow to completely cool.
- When completely cool cut into squares.
This certainly was quick and easy to do. The taste was good but I kind of like a firmer texture and a nut or two in fudge. So next time I'll add a nut or two!!? Thanks salama
this was a quick and easy recipe that the kids enjoyed