Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are the only peanut butter cookies I have ever had that actually taste like peanut butter! So good and chewy, even the next day!
- Mix all three ingredients together until smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Press down with a fork to a traditional peanut butter cookie design.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. If they start to brown, they are almost overdone.
- Cool and enjoy. These should not be overcooked, they will stay chewy for days if they last that long.
- The batter will be very sticky, this is normal. I use a portion scoop to drop these onto the mat, it works great.
I have made this type of cookie for years, its always a hit here!
I have made a cookie like this for years and my family loves them. They are fast, easy and wonderfully peanut buttery! The only difference is that I only use one egg.