World's Easiest and Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mix all three ingredients together until smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Press down with a fork to a traditional peanut butter cookie design.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. If they start to brown, they are almost overdone.
- Cool and enjoy. These should not be overcooked, they will stay chewy for days if they last that long.
- The batter will be very sticky, this is normal. I use a portion scoop to drop these onto the mat, it works great.