Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so delicious and so simple you'll never want to use store-bought pasta sauce again! Use with your favourite pasta and parmesan cheese. These are my favorite vegetables to use, but you can substitute them with whatever you like. This also goes well with browned ground beef or meatballs.
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- salt & pepper
- In a non-stick skillet with a fitted lid warm zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower over medium heat.
- Once they begin to sweat add the fresh tomatoes abd dried basil and simmer for about 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Stir in fresh basil, toss with pasta, top with cheese and enjoy!