1/1 Photo of World's Best Turkey Burger
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
Yes, there is a turkey burger that my red meat eating boys will eat! After several attempts of trial and error - I have come up with a flavorful, juicy burger that has made it into our regular rotation of meals. Makes 5-6 large, thick burgers. Watch closely when cooking for the first time, because the ricotta - which adds the extra moisture - can burn easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together with hands.
- 2Form into patties of desired size and thickness. If you keep them fairly thick, they will be moister.
- 3Place into lightly greased, non stick skillet (I like using my cast iron skillet)on medium high. Cook without moving until bottom side is dark brown and crusted - appx 4-5 minutes.
- 4Turn over, then reduce heat to medium and cook 8-10 minutes longer or until center is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 5I serve on ciabatta rolls with mayo, more Dijon, a slice of pepper jack cheese, lettuce and tomato. Yum!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Turkey Burger
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 476.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 33.1 g