Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just made this yesterday and all I can say is - WOW! Just the right amount of sweetness, and tastes really healthy! I don't know if I could ever go back to making just a "regular" smoothie!
- 1 banana
- 2 oranges
- 6 pineapple rings (and juice)
- 2 (6 ounce) strawberry yogurt (Yoplait)
- 1 cup orange juice (Tropicana)
- 1 cup whole milk
- Remove rind from oranges, and peel banana.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until it's at desired consistency.
How could I not try a recipe with a name like: "World's Best Smoothie"?! This is indeed a fantastic smoothie!! We were not disappointed. I loved the citrus flavors of orange and pineapple! The consistency is perfect and so easy to drink. This recipe made enough for 4 people. I will definitely be making this again and again. (Next time, I'm going to experiment by using light yogurt and skim milk and see if it tastes similar enough.) ~Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef~