Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is the best savory popcorn ever. I have worked on this recipe for 7 years. You can reduce the garlic salt if you are not a fan of it.
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Magic seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients and pour over popcorn.
- I like to sprinkle extra cheese over the top of the popcorn.
This was very good. I make it all the time.
I could not find Vegetable Magic in any local stores so I subbed in some onion powder, garlic powder and salt. It was really good. The parmesan cheese was great too. Yum. I will keep looking for the Vegetable magic because if what I made was any indication, it will be stellar.