1/1 Photo of World's Best Ribs
1 hr 15 mins
Designing Diva's Note:
This recipe is quite simple and the results are incredible. I usually double the rub recipe and store it in a jar for next time. If you've never tried ribs before, try this recipe. This recipe can be made on the grill or in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brown sugar, Emeril's Essence, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, garlic and cayenne pepper thoroughly, and sprinkle on both sides of ribs to taste.
- 2For grilling, carefully wrap in aluminum foil and cook bone side down approximately 1 1/2 hours on low temperature.
- 3No need to turn.
- 4After ribs become tender, remove from foil and continue cooking on both sides to desired crispness.
- 5Apply barbecue sauce liberally to both sides and allow approximately 10 minutes for barbecue sauce to caramelize.
- 6Brush a second time if desired, and allow to caramelize.
- 7Remove from grill and enjoy!
- 8*For oven baking, wrap in aluminum foil and place on a cookie sheet in a 275°F oven for 4 hours.
- 9Place a pan with water in the oven also to keep them moist.
- 10Remove and discard foil and brush with barbecue sauce and allow 10 minutes to caramelize.
- 11Brush a second time if desired.
- 12Remove from oven and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3204.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 55.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork rib racks
Emeril's Original Essence