Recipe by Musical Joy
Found this in a local publication and made it three times over the holidays - was asked for the recipe many times. It's easy to double, and is great served with crackers.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 6 -8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, undrained
- 3 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pecan chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, parsley and Tabasco (by hand or in food processor) until smooth.
- Add undrained pimientos, cheese and pecans; mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight to allow the flavors to blend.