Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was printed in a newspaper and due to the fact I'm not the best organized person in the world, I wanted to be able to locate it again. I've had other Pimento cheese recipes so I know that this one will be a delight.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 6 -8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, undrained
- 3 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pecan chips
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, parsley and Tabasco in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Spoon into a medium bowl. Add undrained pimientos, Cheddar and pecans; mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Tips: If pecan chips are not available, place whole pecans in a food processor or blender and pulse to a coarse texture.
Fabulous! People were licking the bowl after! Has a great bite and unique aftertaste that makes you want more. Thank you!