- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley
- 3 dashes Pickapeppa Sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 (5 ounce) jar diced pimentos, and all juice
- 12 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree till smooth in processor the mayo, cream cheese, garlic, parsley and sauces.
- Turn into bowl.
- now, in food processor, process just till coursely chopped, 1 cup pecans; add pecans and pimentos, with juice, to mayo mixture.
- Now grate cheese in food processor Put into bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Stir well to combine.
- Let stand, refrigerated, at least 1 hour.
- Even better the next day.