Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Passed on to me from a friend-originally submitted by Debby to Allrecipes....delicious!
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 12 ounces peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish, set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the marshmallow creme and peanut butter.
- Gradually stir in the flour.
- Spread into the prepared pan, and let cool.