Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in a magazine one day, and tried it cause it was so darn easy. Ended up being the only no bakes I will make now
- 1 cup peanut butter (i use creamy)
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 8 cups corn flakes (I used total)
- Heat peanut butter and karo syrup in a sauce pan till boiling.
- Let boil for an additional minute.
- Pour on top of cereal and stir till all is coated.
- Pour TBSP size batters onto some wax paper and let cool.
Could not get them to set...they fell all apart...they taste good. Turned out more like a chex snack type treat than cookie.
DON'T DON'T make these cookies when the humidity is high or they will NOT set. Try them again and drop them on waxed paper, parchment paper, or foil that has been lightly sprayed with Pam for easy removal. They freeze well after setting if they are frozen first and then placed in a Zip-loc bag. Yummy!
Wat this is crazy!