Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect, goof-proof margarita. Use your limeade can as your measuring cup. It's so much easier, less messy, and the recipe can then be adjusted if you buy a different size than I have listed.
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate (1 can)
- 12 ounces tequila (1 can)
- 4 ounces triple sec (1/3 of a can)
- 36 ounces water (3 cans)
- 2 sliced limes
- For Margaritas on the Rocks: Combine all ingredients together in a large pitcher, and stir well.
- Or for frozen: omit limes, combine in a large plastic container and freeze.
- These make the perfect slushy margarita.
- Just let it sit out for a few minutes before serving, and then scoop into glasses with an ice cream scoop.
Very Good and easy to make. Try - chances are you won't be disappointed!!
Very good "tall" Margarita.
Wow! I wish I'd made this sooner. We had it for Father's Day, and it was a smash. I really didn't think the canned lime juice could do what the fresh squeezed does, but I was wrong. We had a crowd and if I'd have had to squeeze that many limes...... Wonderful, fresh, tasty, and SO easy.