Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Rich, creamy, yummy mac and cheese that your whole family will love.
- 1 lb macaroni
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup gruyere
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup muenster cheese
- salt and pepper
- Boil macaroni and drain.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Combine the Velveeta, butter, and one and half cups of the half-and-half in a large bowl.
- Add the warm macaroni, tossing until the cheese has melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the remaining ingredients (keeping 1/2 cup of yellow cheddar aside). Mix well (I suggest using your hands to make sure all ingredients are well combined - my kids love to help with this step also!).
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch casserole or baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of sharp yellow cheddar cheese and bake until golden brown on top, about 30 minutes more. Serve hot.
If you put a recipe on the site,please be thorough. You did not indicate what temp to bake it. If is frustrating to get through a recipe, get interested and then not have a complete picture.