Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have loved this ever since I was a little girl. It takes a while to make but it's really easy and totally worth it. Cooked zucchini is the best!! **However, I must mention that I use garden zucchinis for this recipe that tend to be quite a bit larger than those purchased in a grocery store. If you are using smaller zucchinis, you will need less of the coating mixture.
- Heat electric fry pan to 250°F.
- Mix eggs and milk in bowl.
- Soak handful of zucchini slices in mixture.
- Lightly shake them off and coat them with flour.
- Place each slice in the fry pan with plenty of butter.
- Repeat until all slices are in the pan.
- Cook until each side is dark brown.
- Salt and pepper slices to taste.