Recipe by Kat The Cookie Baker
My neighbor brought this soup over to us when some of the family was sick with a cold. After tasting it, I immediately called to thank her again for bringing us something so delicious and asked for the recipe. Everyone in the family loves it! I have passed it on to several others who also got rave reviews from their families. It is easy to make and so worth any effort you do put into making it! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Top Review by Nickman
This soup was delicious and so easy to make! I used the Reames frozen homestyle egg noodles and a rotisserie chicken. Tasted just like homemade - only so much easier. This recipe is a keeper. Everyone loved it. Thanks!
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned carrots (drained)
- 1 tablespoon Nature's Seasons
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin and shred chicken. Cook noodles as directed and drain. Set aside. Combine chicken broth, evaporated milk, butter, celery soup, carrots, and seasoning in large saucepan. Bring to boil then lower heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Add chicken and noodles to saucepan and heat through.