Recipe by ~Bliss~
This came from the internet and it's the best corn pudding i've ever tasted.
Top Review by Peggy Lynn
Good Stuff!This is a very "custard" type of corn pudding. Just like "flan" with some corn in it. Absolutely delicious. I think it would be better with fresh corn but I used 4 cans of well..canned corn and it was fine. Easy to prepare, it filled a deep dish 13x9 pan nicely. I was using a baked corn dish, but hubby says no more, this is the new corn dish around here... Thank you Thank you Thank you...:)PeggyLynn
- 4 cups corn, fresh grated or rib (i used canned and it was fine)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 10x15" baking dish.
- Blend the corn and flour together, and set aside.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Stir in the corn mixture.
- Pour the custard into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-60 min.
- until the pudding is set and golden.
- Cut into squares and serve at once.
- 8-10 portions.