- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the margarine, oil, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift flour.
- Mix into creamed mixture thoroughly.
- Chill until firm, at least one hour.
- Pinch off small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minute.