Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
These are a rich, buttery cookie that you just can't stop eating! This recipe makes a lot of cookies and the dough will last indefinitely in the fridge.
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Cream the margarine, oil, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift flour.
- Mix into creamed mixture thoroughly.
- Chill until firm, at least one hour.
- Pinch off small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minute.
I have made these before and they are really delious...thanks for sharing