Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
These are a rich, buttery cookie that you just can't stop eating! This recipe makes a lot of cookies and the dough will last indefinitely in the fridge.
- Cream the margarine, oil, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift flour.
- Mix into creamed mixture thoroughly.
- Chill until firm, at least one hour.
- Pinch off small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minute.
I have made these before and they are really delious...thanks for sharing