- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh onions, Minced
- 16 ounces cabbage coleslaw blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 5 ingredients until the sugar is dissolved, then mix in the rest in order.
- It can be eaten immediately but tastes best after 4 hours.
- Substitution: If you don't have Buttermilk, you use Sour Cream.
- Substitution: If you want to make use of your Broccoli Stalks, you can peel them and then shred them instead of the Cabbage Coleslaw Blend.
- Additions: Try adding a 1/4 Cup of raisins and/or Jerk Seasoning to taste.