The only way to describe it is "perfect".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 5 ingredients until the sugar is dissolved, then mix in the rest in order.
- 2It can be eaten immediately but tastes best after 4 hours.
- 3Substitution: If you don't have Buttermilk, you use Sour Cream.
- 4Substitution: If you want to make use of your Broccoli Stalks, you can peel them and then shred them instead of the Cabbage Coleslaw Blend.
- 5Additions: Try adding a 1/4 Cup of raisins and/or Jerk Seasoning to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Cole Slaw! (I Promise)
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 272.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g