Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The only way to describe it is "perfect".
Make and share this World's Best Cole Slaw! (I Promise) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients until the sugar is dissolved, then mix in the rest in order.
- It can be eaten immediately but tastes best after 4 hours.
- Substitution: If you don't have Buttermilk, you use Sour Cream.
- Substitution: If you want to make use of your Broccoli Stalks, you can peel them and then shred them instead of the Cabbage Coleslaw Blend.
- Additions: Try adding a 1/4 Cup of raisins and/or Jerk Seasoning to taste.