Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple recipe which will make anyone happy even if they don't like seafood.
- 1 (8 ounce) cancooked baby clams, with juice
- 1 leek, cleaned and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, reserve shells
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons sazon completo, from badia if you cant find it mix equal parts all dry onion, garlic, parsley, basil, cilantro, and
- 1⁄2 lb pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Over medium heat in 2 different sauce pans add 1 tbls olive oil and 1 tbls butter to both pans.
- In one pan cook the leeks until soft and slightly brown around 7 minutes then add the wine and let reduce.
- In the other pan add the shells from the shrimp. Look for the color to be light pink. It should take 5 minutes. Feel free to add a little water if needed (3 tsp). Strain and reserve. rRepeat up to three times then set aside.
- Ccombine all ingredients in one pot making sure to stir vigorously adding Parmesan cheese for desired thickness. Serve over favorite pasta or fish.