Recipe by Karen=^..^=
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Top Review by sallywithsizzle
Better than Toll house. Just a quick observation....what is with these people who want to spell out all the changes they made to make them better. Geez...just submit your own recipe and give the baker their accolades. : (
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped or 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.