1/3 Photos of World's Best Chicken Noodle Soup
My mom started making this soup after finding it in a magazine (?), but I made a few adaptions and here it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and bouillon cubes to boil in 5 quart pan.
- 2Add noodles.
- 3When noodles are cooked, add chicken and soup, stir until combined throughly.
- 4Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 1386.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: