Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Quick and simple, yet juicy and delicious! 10 min prep one day in advance. 24 hours later just throw on the grill.
- 4 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian dressing
- Trim the fat off of each chicken breast. Poke with a fork several times on both sides of the chicken. Then do the same with a steak knife, especially through the thick parts.
- Place each chicken breast into its own small ziploc bag. Divide the italian dressing into each bag. Tightly seal each bag removing any air bubbles. Place in a dish into the refridgerator for atleast 24 hours. Turn the chickens every 6 hours.
- After 24-36 hours take the chickens out of the bags and grill.