24 hrs 15 mins
Texas Flare's Note:
Quick and simple, yet juicy and delicious! 10 min prep one day in advance. 24 hours later just throw on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian dressing
- 1Trim the fat off of each chicken breast. Poke with a fork several times on both sides of the chicken. Then do the same with a steak knife, especially through the thick parts.
- 2Place each chicken breast into its own small ziploc bag. Divide the italian dressing into each bag. Tightly seal each bag removing any air bubbles. Place in a dish into the refridgerator for atleast 24 hours. Turn the chickens every 6 hours.
- 3After 24-36 hours take the chickens out of the bags and grill.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1440.9
- Calories from Fat 957
- Total Fat 106.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 290.5 mg
- Sodium 4037.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 95.5 g