Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Always a RAVE! Extremely creamy, no crust version. Using the WHIPPED cream cheese gives this cheesecake a wonderful creamy texture. Best cheesecake I have ever made. I got this recipe many years ago on a food bulletin board and haven't even tried another recipe since.
- 1⁄4 lb sweet butter
- 4 (8 ounce) containers whipped cream cheese, room temp
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (yes, again!)
- 5 eggs (one at a time)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a large springform pan.
- Beat ingredients adding one at a time as listed.
- BEAT WELL.
- Pour into springform pan.
- Place springform in 1 1/2 inches of water (within a large roasting pan.) Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool on counter until room temperature, then refrigerate.