1 hr 15 mins
This is THE BEST cheesecake ever. Everyone I know who has eaten it swears it's the best they've ever had. You will love it and it is so easy to make too! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Melt ½ cup butter.
- 3Combine graham cracker crumbs and ½ cup melted butter; mix well.
- 4Press graham cracker mixture onto bottom and about 2-1/2 inches up the sides of a 9x3-inch spring form pan.
- 5Sift flour and cornstarch together; set aside.
- 6Melt ½ cup butter; cool.
- 7In mixer, combine ricotta and cream cheese; beat until smooth.
- 8Add sugar ½ cup at a time scraping bowl if necessary to get it all mixed in well; beat for 30 seconds to thicken up after last of sugar is added.
- 9Blend in vanilla, lemon juice, cornstarch, and flour; mix well.
- 10Add sour cream and melted butter; mix well.
- 11Add each egg one at a time, beating each one in well before the other is added.
- 12Beat for 30 seconds scraping bowl well to make sure that all batter is blended properly.
- 13Wrap the outside of the spring form pan in TWO layers of aluminum foil.
- 14Pour batter in to spring form pan.
- 15Place spring form pan into larger roasting type pan and fill roasting pan with water until it comes HALFWAY up the spring form pan’s sides.
- 16Bake for 1 hour, turn oven off and leave it in the oven untouched another 45 minutes.
- 17Your cheesecake is PERFECT when it is very lightly browned and has a 2-3 inch wobbly spot in the middle after baking.
- 18Remove from oven, remove foil, cool completely, then refrigerate over night.
- 19To serve: carefully remove sides of spring form pan, slice and serve cold with topping of your choice.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 918.4
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.6 g
- Saturated Fat 40.2 g
- Cholesterol 282.6 mg
- Sodium 410.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g