1/1 Photo of World's Best Cheese Cake Made Low-Fat
1 hr 15 mins
This is a low-fat adaption of World's Best Cheese Cake (Cheesecake) You may ask why not use just the fat free cream cheese - you can but the cheesecake feels kind of oily if you use just the fat free and it does not set up well. If you decide to use fat-free then add a tablespoon of gelatin to help it set. Special thanks to chef Chef #1533 for her Low-fat Heavy Cream Substitute as a substitute for the heavy cream. Calories 278, Fat Calories 66
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups crumbled low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg white
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, room temperature
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Whip applesauce and egg together and mix in graham cracker crumbs until uniform and all crumbs are wet.
- 3Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and up the sides an inch or so. Set aside.
- 4Mix cream cheeses in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft and workable.
- 5Add egg whites, 1/2 C sugar and vanilla and mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- 6Blend cottage cheese and dry milk in blender until smooth then add to cream cheese mixture, slowly mixing to avoid lumping.
- 7Pour batter into prepared crust, and bake for 45 minutes.
- 8Mix sour cream and 1/4 C sugar and spread this evenly over the baked cheese cake.
- 9Bake for 15 more minutes.
- 10Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Top with fruit pie filling if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Cheese Cake Made Low-Fat
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cinnamon graham crackers