1/3 Photos of World's Best Cheese Cake (Cheesecake)
1 hr 15 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
My dad makes the best cheese cake in the world! This is his recipe and it uses cream cheese, whipping cream and sour cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Dry mix graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon and mix in melted butter, until uniform and all crumbs are wetted out.
- 3Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and up the sides an inch or so. Set aside.
- 4Mix cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft and workable.
- 5Add eggs, 1/2 C sugar and vanilla and mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- 6Add whipping cream slowly with mixing to avoid lumping.
- 7Pour batter into prepared crust, and bake for 45 minutes.
- 8Mix sour cream and 1/4 C sugar and spread this evenly over the baked cheese cake.
- 9Bake for 15 more minutes.
- 10Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Top with fruit pie filling if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Cheese Cake (Cheesecake)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.6
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.1 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g