Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Well, they said it not me! Give it a try!
- 12 quarts popped popcorn, in a large bowl
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Karo syrup
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- In heavy sauce pan melt butter.
- Stir in sugars, milk, and Karo syrup.
- Cook to a soft ball stage (227 -229°F). Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in baking soda and vanilla. Pour over popcorn and mix with wooden spoon until evenly coated.