Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious, creamy Caesar Salad with a little spang to it!
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 ounce) can anchovies (*just the oil is needed)
- 1⁄2 cup corn (*or 3/4 cup if you don't want to use anchovy oil) or 1⁄2 cup olive oil (*or 3/4 cup if you don't want to use anchovy oil)
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Place egg in boiling water for 1min. Take it out and rince under cold water. Crack it immediately into bowl.
- Place all other ingredients into bowl and mix.