Recipe by Or Whatever You Do
Soft, delicious banana bread that will leave you wanting more! This is a must have recipe in your kitchen cookbook! This makes two loaves. Find a variation of this recipe here: https://www.orwhateveryoudo.com/2015/05/cinnamon-swirl-banana-bread.html
Top Review by Arksterchef
This is truly the world's best. I lost it a few weeks ago and was miserable. I'm so happy I found this again. This is a huge hit with family & friends because of it's moist texture and the trick is not to use the mixer but fold with a wooden spoon.
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 bananas
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 14.78 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 709.77 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas.
- Add sugar, oil, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into greased bread pans until 1/2 full, reserve half of batter.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle generously 1/2 of cinnamon/sugar combination onto batter.
- Pour rest of batter into pans.
- Sprinkle rest of cinnamon/sugar on top of batter.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.