1/2 Photos of World's Best Banana Bread!
1 hr 15 mins
Born again mom's Note:
Soft, delicious banana bread that will leave you wanting more! This is a must have recipe in your kitchen cookbook! This makes two loaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash bananas.
- 2Add sugar, oil, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Mix until well combined.
- 3Pour into greased bread pans until 1/2 full, reserve half of batter.
- 4Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Sprinkle generously 1/2 of cinnamon/sugar combination onto batter.
- 6Pour rest of batter into pans.
- 7Sprinkle rest of cinnamon/sugar on top of batter.
- 8Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Banana Bread!
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 125.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g