Soft, delicious banana bread that will leave you wanting more! This is a must have recipe in your kitchen cookbook! This makes two loaves.
- Mash bananas.
- Add sugar, oil, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into greased bread pans until 1/2 full, reserve half of batter.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle generously 1/2 of cinnamon/sugar combination onto batter.
- Pour rest of batter into pans.
- Sprinkle rest of cinnamon/sugar on top of batter.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.